Home

Events Calendar

See by year See by month See by week See Today Search Jump to month

Historic District Commission

Wednesday, March 01, 2017, 06:00
by  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Hits : 519

CITY OF EUREKA SPRINGS

HISTORIC DISTRICT COMMISSION AGENDA

REGULAR MEETING WEDNESDAY, March 1, 2017 6:00 P.M.

44 S. Main St., Eureka Springs, Arkansas

Public Comment will be heard on each agenda item as it called.

Other Public Comments are best addressed to the City Council.

5:15 pm March 1, 2017

WORKSHOP: Revisions to Guidelines and Procedures

SITE VISITS:  5:00 pm 105 Breezy Point Circle cancelled

OLD BUSINESS:

NEW BUSINESS:

1.      Level II – 60 Mountain – Replace upper front deck railing and flooring – Sutherland

2.      Level II – 24 Norris – Add rear wood deck – Stubblefield

3.      Level II – 298 N. Main – Revise previously approved application: window placement – Cook

4.  Level III – 105 Breezy Point Circle – Small rear addition – Freeman postponed

CONSENT AGENDA:

1.      Level I – 1 Center – New paint colors – Kolb

2.      Level I – 60 Mountain – New paint colors – Sutherland

3.      Level I – 8 Washington – Repave driveways, same material, widen one – Bransteter

4.      Level I –101 N. Main – Pave part of parking lot – Basin Park Hotel

5.      Level I – 1 Center – Move signs – Bozeman/Horist

6.      Level I – 24 White – Add trim color -- Harned

The Consent Agenda items are Level I applications that the City Preservation Officer believes

to be in accordance with the Design Guidelines.  Any commissioner or member of the public

may place any Consent Agenda item on the Regular Agenda for discussion.

ADMINISTRATIVE APPROVALS by City Preservation Officer: applications for repair

and work involving no changes in materials/color -- plus changes in roofing color.

1. Level I – 29 Elk St. – Repaint -- Lorimer
  2. Level I – 3 Kimberling Alley – Repair damaged storage room – Thomas
  3. Level I – 23 Hale – Re-roof -- Haye
  4. Level I – 75 Lookout – Repaint – Jones
  5. Level I – 12 ½ S. Main – Repaint existing sign – Keathley
  6. Level I – 14 Elk – Replace rotten rear deck flooring -- Sallee
  7. COMMISSION BUSINESS:

Approval of Minutes: February 15, 2017

Guidelines, procedures revisions

Next meeting: Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Level III applications due by Thursday, March 2, other levels: Thursday, March 9

ADJOURNMENT

Back

JEvents v3.0.9 Stable   Copyright © 2006-2013

EurekaTransit

trolley profile 03-21-05 001-315x120

You can also check the location of our trolleys at this link: Check Now

It is our hope that we can use this technology to inform the citizens and guests of Eureka Springs of service information and advisories (when service is interrupted by parades, etc.) fares, hours of service, and special happenings at Transit.  We invite all to follow us.

Search