CITY OF EUREKA SPRINGS
HISTORIC DISTRICT COMMISSION AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING WEDNESDAY, March 1, 2017 6:00 P.M.
44 S. Main St., Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Public Comment will be heard on each agenda item as it called.
Other Public Comments are best addressed to the City Council.
SITE VISITS: 4:45 pm 12 Fuller 5:00 pm 1 Frisco 5:15 105 Breezy Point Circle
5:30 pm 17 Benton
1. Level II – 11 Hale – Renew previously approved application to replace siding, new paint colors plus replace windows, doors -- Holmes
2. Level II – 35 Benton – Rebuild front stone wall, re-use stone on rear wall; repair stone stairway -- Robbins
3. Level II – 12 Fuller – Renew previously approved application for work on front porch; plus enclose lower level open space; add windows – Jaeger/Taliaferro
4. Level II – 247 N. Main – New foot bridge – Hearne
5. Level III – 105 Breezy Point Circle – Addition; roofline alterations; new windows, doors; new siding; re-roof; garage – Freeman
6. Level III – 17 Benton – Rear addition & extend across lower level porch; extend roof gable; add windows; add door; remove chimney; replace front porch in same materials; replace front steps, new material; re-roof, new material-- Knapp
7. Level III – 1 Frisco – New storage building -- Holden
1. Level I – 67 S. Main – New sign – Freeman
2. Level I – 32 Spring – New sign -- Brandt
The Consent Agenda items are Level I applications that the City Preservation Officer believes
to be in accordance with the Design Guidelines. Any commissioner or member of the public
may place any Consent Agenda item on the Regular Agenda for discussion.
ADMINISTRATIVE APPROVALS by City Preservation Officer: applications for repair
and work involving no changes in materials/color -- plus changes in roofing color.
- Level I – 13 Eureka St. – Repave driveway – Dam
Approval of Minutes: March 1, 2017
Guidelines, procedures revisions
Next meeting: Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Level III applications due by Thursday, March 16, other levels: Thursday, March 23